Currently, up until 1pm, we only accept transactions with appointments running throughout the afternoon. Please note that on Saturdays we are open for transactions only.
When will you need to make an appointment?
Customers wishing to open an account, discuss a maturity, register a death, or conduct other transactions which warrant a more private or detailed discussion can be offered a specific afternoon appointment when staff can provide appropriate guidance and support in a safe environment.
If you require an appointment
To book an appointment you will need to contact us in advance. Please note we only have a limited number of appointments available at each branch, each day, so please contact us at your earliest opportunity so we can offer you a convenient appointment to meet your needs. You can do this by contacting the relevant branch directly using the contact details listed below.
- If the branch is open for transactions, you can pop in to make your appointment, or contact the branch via telephone or email
- If the branch is closed for transactions, but open for pre-booked appointments, we’ll still be available via telephone and email
- Outside of our operational hours, you can contact us via telephone and leave a message or email us – we aim to respond by the next working day.
Our branch details
Follow the links below to see the opening hours and appointment information for all of our branches. Please note due to space restrictions, we are unable to offer appointments in our Aldeburgh branch.
- Aldeburgh - https://ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/aldeburgh
- Hadleigh - https://www.ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/hadleigh
- Halesworth - https://www.ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/halesworth
- Haverhill - https://www.ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/haverhill
- Ipswich Ravenswood - https://ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/ipswich-ravenswood
- Ipswich Town centre - https://www.ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/ipswich-town-centre
- Saxmundham - https://www.ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/saxmundham
- Sudbury - https://www.ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/sudbury
- Woodbridge - https://www.ibs.co.uk/contact-us/our-branches/woodbridge
What you need to know when visiting a branch
In all our Society branches, help us to help you by adhering to social distancing rules and wearing a mask (unless you are exempt). You may be required to remove your mask for a short period for identification purposes. We are running a track and trace service so at your appointment you will be instructed on how to complete. We aim to help your appointment be conducted as smoothly and safely as possible and look forward to welcoming you.